Pastor Skip's teaching archives include over 3,000 full-length through-the-Bible and topical messages, and now you can access the entire library from your big screen at home.
Options for many of the messages include watching a trailer, watching the entire teaching, or listening in English or Spanish.
The Watch Live option allows you to join any of the live services from Calvary Albuquerque as well as re-watch any of the five weekly services you may have missed. You can join our live service up to fifteen minutes before it starts. Fast forward, rewind, and pause while you watch any one of our weekly services: Saturday at 6:30 pm, Sunday at 8, 9:45, or 11:30 am, or Wednesday at 6:30 pm (Mountain time).
A new Apple TV device is required; for more information, visit Apple.com/TV or your local Apple Store.
Once you have obtained a device, you will need to create an iTunes account, which can be created through the device. Using your iTunes account, simply open the App Store and install the Skip Heitzig app.
View in App Store
Apple TV is a trademark of Apple Inc.
Skip Heitzig reaches out to thousands across the nation and around the world through his multimedia ministry. Access his Bible teachings from your living room sofa through his Roku channel.
- Watch hundreds of archived messages by Skip
- Listen to Skip's entire teaching library
- The Roku remembers what you were watching and allows you to resume where you left off
- Watch this week's Connection TV show
- Learn about our current monthly offer
- Watch the live services from Calvary Albuquerque
- Watch the Israel - Learning from the Land documentary
If you are a Roku owner, you can add the Skip Heitzig channel from your computer; or to add it from your Roku device, visit the channel store's Religion & Spirituality category, locate the Skip Heitzig channel, and select "Add Channel."
To access the Skip Heitzig Roku channel, you'll need the following:
- A television, preferably HDTV
- A Roku device; you can purchase one from Roku.com
- High-speed internet access